Key themes covered at Security of Things World USA 2017
Securing your cyber physical systems by bridging them with innovation -
- How can you assure that the Security of your IoT business becomes one of your most valued assets?
- How can you secure new technologies like Cognitive Computing, AI And Deep Learning?
- How to keep your network secure in the era Of IoT?
- Expanding and shifting industry boundaries: How old technologies and IoT technologies are effecting and changing security needs
Expanding your IT Security in a digitalized world:
- Leverage your existing system security experience and move towards a more complex approach by implementing intelligence led operations
- Advanced Persistent Threats and the role of Deception-Based Cyber Security
- Challenges for Digital Transformation with Embedded Cyber Security
- Looking Forwards: Disruptive Technologies, What’s Next For Encryption and The Future Of Blockchains And Digital Currency
- Implementation of Security by Design: How to design your software and strategy from the ground to minimize impact when a security vulnerability or an invalid user is discovered.
Security & interoperability
- Prepare your business for the unknown by anticipating enterprise risks and sustainably closing security gaps
- New challenges for incident response & Mobile and application security
- Securing your cyber physical systems by bridging them with innovation: How can you assure that the Security of your IoT business becomes one of your most valued assets?
- IoT Security and Industrial IoT: Transforming companies and the impact of security on productivity, efficiency and operations in the industry.
- Rethinking the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: Addressing security throughout the smart, connected product lifecycle, from
- the initial design to the operational environment
- Business Continuity Management: Prepare your business for the unknown by anticipating enterprise risks and sustainably closing security gaps.
- Safeguarding enterprise data and data privacy in an interconnected world: T ailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today.
- Critical Infrastructure: How can infrastructure and devices be better secured to protect against potential security hacks and what you need to be aware of
Cyber Security in an interconnected world:
- Bringing security to the Cloud: How can the cloud be a secure platform for you and what options are available?
- How to deal with digital identities and identity management?
- Social Engineering Cyber Hack – What are the challenges & solutions?
- What are the latest updates for compliance, auditing and in regulation?
- Security strategies meet digital transformation:How to adapt your know-how to a changing business model and create standardized approaches to security breaches